Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ for $15/Month, plus $50 Cash Back
If you’re looking for the best deals on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ on the world’s largest carrier, Verizon definitely has what you need. This past week marks the day when two of the hottest and most technologically advanced smartphones entered the market, and Verizon is giving them to you for only $15/month and $20/month, and also throwing in $50 cash back.
There is no better time to upgrade then now if you’re a current Verizon customer or if you’re considering switching why not put some money back in your pocked. For a limited time, you can pick up the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+ for as low as $15/month and they’ll even throw in a prepaid Visa card with $50 on it.
As with any promotion, there are some stipulations including:
- Port-in of your current phone number
- Eligible upgrade required or activation of a new line of service
- Sign-up for the Verizon Unlimited Plan which gives you unlimited talk, text and data
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Specs and Features
In case you missed it, both versions of the S8 are the hottest selling smartphones out right now, and for a number of reasons:
- 5.8-inch Super Amoled display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 – Galaxy S8
- 6.2-inch Super Amoled dispay with a resolution of 1440 x 2160 – Galaxy S8+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal memory with f/1.7 aperture
- 8-MP front camera with f/1.7 aperture
- 3000 mAh battery
- Iris and fingerprint scanner
- Micro SD card slot expandable to 256 GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat pre-installed
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.